4:38 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Sorry never post..
><"
I have my own reasons^^
So, anyways, friday, after school..:D
Went to meet Reshveny's mother..
Then went to change at the CC there..
Then when Reshveny wanted to change her pants, me, Li Pin and Eunice waited at the CC there..
Then I went to go to the chair there, then got this big insect there, then I freaked==
LOL
Then blah blah blah
Reshveny mother tell us to take taxi.. So we did:D
Then we all kanna car sick..
LP most car sick one..
Then Eunice went to sleep..
Then I got headache, Reshveny wanted to vomit..
Then after about 30 min, we reached Vivo City:D
Went to buy tickets.. then went inside:D
Went to macs, put our bags and went off to buy tickets to ride the skyride and the Luge:D
$8 per child siaa!!!
So awesome Xd
Then Eunice was like, keep on shaking, then I was damn scared... XD
Then went to the luge, fun:D
Me and LP went to the dragon trail then the Eunice and Reshveny went to the Jungle trail..
Haha
Then got one guy behind me keep on pushing me==
KNS lah him :@
Then met Eunice and Reshveny.. went to the beach after that!!
WOOTS
Then we went looking for rubbish:D
We played at the same time too^^
Then I went into the water to take the rubbish.. then until my shirt there..
Then Eunice, LP and Reshveny was like, I need to grow taller cuz they all until the shorts there and I am at the shirt there==
WHY MUST I BE SO SHORT!!! T.T
Anyways, I was holding my phone, then got wave mah, then it accidentally wet my phone!!
but then heng it was still working, but then it was lagging like mad..
Then continue take pics then we went to wash our feet..
Oh oh!!
Me and Eunice saw like 4,5 or 6 silver fish jump out of the water and went back in siaa!!!
And we were like, OMG!!! Did you see that!!??
We were so excited!!:D
Cuz, its like you can only see them like, maybe once in a life time!?
AWESOME LAHH!!!
Then went back to macs..
Then we went in with wet clothes, so obviously very cold..
Ate blah blah blah..
Then the grp beside us, grown-ups..
Keep looking at us==
GND lahh them==
Then blah blah bla, after eat, went to Vivo City there play water Xd
20 min only, but still had a fun time:D
Me, LP and Eunice were totally wet, then Reshveny not, cuz she no extra clothes):
Then wahh!!!
All never bring towel except for me..
LOL'
Then we went to the toilet, expecting to see showers..
But dont have==
Then we all share my towel, but we smart okays==
We only dry our bodies not........ ><"
LOL
Then blah blah blah..
After that then I realized that my phone kanna):
Then sot diao..
Then went to take MRT home..
Jurong East, reshveny and her mother got off..
Then Eunice told me and LP about her father, at that time lahh,
I was about to cry..
Cuz like, I was thinking about my phone etc; and about Eunice father..
Then its like, very..... something:/ dunno how to explain..
Then they both got off at Boon Lay, I got off at pioneer..
Then went home, went my bedroom and started  crying..
Cuz i dunno whether my mother will scold me anot..
So, yeah, went to tell, then its obvious that I want a new phone
But then she just said she dont care, go and use a phone in the cupboard when I never even asked her if I could get a new phone):
HAIZZZZ
I hate my life):
Then ate dinner, went to use internet.. blah blah blah...
Then after that, went to send my father to work, and me and bro actually HAD to DO IT this time..
We took a taxi with him to ang mo kio, go send him to his friend house, then me and my brother went home by MRT..
I was damn tired, so I slept in the train while standing XD
I nearly fell 2 times siaa!!!!!!
HENG AHH!!!
Then got home, blah blah blah
Yesterday, nothing much, last episode of Boys Over Flowers ):
Sad sad T.T
Then went to sleep...
Today, father came home, nag nag nag at us to do things..
Blah blah blah..
So, yeah:D
That's all!!!
Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: