5:17 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Yesterday "patch"things up with Noah
Did not know that he will always take things seriously==
Joke with him also cnnt.. :/
Heng I dont like him le:D
So, anyways, today, went out with Eunice, Siti, Qiu Shien and Xue Fang :D
Not fun one lohh..):
IT WAS AWESOME LAHHH!!!!!
Xd
I bet you weren't scared :s
Xd
LOL
So, me and Eunice met first
Then when I saw her and when she saw me, we ran to each other and hugged each other
Like we in a movie, 2 besties never see each other for a long time Xd
LOLS
Then I went to pei Eunice go withdraw money...
Then I supposed to buy the headband, but then in the end never
Then I went to buy my book and pen:D
A book for quotes:D
Xd
Then went to meet Siti..
Returned her the story books she lend me..
Then we went to meet Xue Fang and Qiu Shien..
Suppose to take pics before meet them..
But since they there liao, we go meet them..
Went play DDR :D
Then went to neo!!! <3
After that, went to buy slurpee..
Then actually wanted to go eat macs but then we alr had slurpee..
Somemore JP de mac extremely crowded==
So we decided to got o central park de macs..
Also crowded like siao==
Then we went to Safra..
Wanted to go the what, Karaoke..
At first it was $13 plus plus for each person..
Then we wanted the exact price for one person..
Then the person said, $22.50 ==
Then in the end never..
Then we went to buy Tealicious..
WAKAO!!!
I bought the Hong Kong Milk Tea..
No offence but it tasted yucks!!
Eunice one was oolong tea..
Tasted like seaweed):
Then when she tried mine horh, wahh!!
She NEARLY vomited!!
Then after awhile, she try again..
Again she wanted to vomit..
LOL
I guess that it's THAT horrible to Eunice..
LOLS
Then after that went to Xue Fang house!!!
OMG!!!
Take the bus, saw Zhong Lao Shi with her younger brother!!
She also got off the same stop as us'-'
But she went to school.. We went to XF house;D
Then actually wanted to karaoke at her house Xd
But then we weren't hyper'-'
Then went to like take pics..
Watch youtube videos..
Then me and Eunice went into our own world ><"
Then after awhile, went outside, the living room there
Play scissors paper stone(leg version)
Then everybody came out also play'-'
LOL
Then after awhile, like 15 min like that
We played concentration all the way throughout the rest of the time..
Like only 15 min?
Now sure~
Then everybody went home..
Except for Xue Fang.. Cuz she is alr at home'-'
LOL
Then went home..
Bought gummy cows==
Not gummy bears but its cows!!! Xd
LOL
Then came home went to eat it:D
Then blah blah blah...
Went to eat dinner
And ta-da, I am back on the com..
Wanted to download audi
BUT NOOOOOOO!!!
My brother want to upload youtube video==
I everytime cnnt download one lohh
CUZ OF HIM T.T
Alr one month siaaa
One month, 80plus % only==
HE LOHHHH!!!! >:@
Anyways, tmr got sch):
SIAN
So, yeah..
That's all for today:D
Ciaos!!!:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: