6:25 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Today, woke up, blah blah blah
Met Eunice, blah blah blah
Went to school..
Then first was PE
Then teacher grouped us..
I had Haresh and Putera==
I imagined Haresh wearing gold necklace and a cap and dancing hip-hop XD
SO damn funny siaa XD
Then we played Badminton..
Fun fun:D
Then sweat like mad..
Then was Science..
We were like 15 or 20 min late Xd
Then recess, blah blah blah
Then was Eng..
My grp tried to do fin the mind map but in the end, only had a total of 5 points..
The MINIMUM is 7 points sia..
Then my grp the character so diff):
Somemore must hand it in by tmr...
Then my grp still need re-do the agreeable character..
I think we are the slowest grp):
But, jys bah:D
Then mt, got teacher observe, blah blah blah
Then was AMPedIT..
Got new teacher'-'
He keep on using the word awesome.. LOL
Then when teacher ask us to sign into our msn or whatever, me and Eunice chatted via msn XD
Fun siaaa^^
Hahahhaa
Then after sch, went to tell Mrs Pada that we wont be going to CCA for this week, but next week confirm will go
Then we told her that need to do project..
Which is the Eng project..
Then teacher say need to write letter or whatever..
Then me and Eunice went to LP house:D
Play play play, we laughed like siao XD
The LP did still hate me, cuz I'm ugly
Blah blah blah
Then went home..
Then went to eat dinner, then went online
Tmr, yay!!
After sch going to Sentosa!!! <3
LOL
Then go to Vivo City play water:D
So, I need top up my card and bring a lot of $$ but not too much
Maybe $20-$30
And an extra $5 to top up my card
So, yeah
Like that only..
Okays:D
Shall post about tmr fun tmr XD
Ciaos!!!:D

No pic cuz I just came out from the shower so.. my hair wet wet no nice
Sry:D

Ciaos!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: