7:14 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Yesterday went to buy Noah's bday present..
blah blah blah, said byebye to Li Pin and Eunice.
Then I went to macs to buy ice cream:D
I wanted to try a new ice-cream, so I ordered the choco cone..
Me no likey):
LOL..
So, then went home..
blah blah blah
Today went for the dance thingy==
OK OK ahh
Then today is Noah bday.
Gave him the present before eng..
Blah blah blah, went to see the dentist..
Got one male and female..
More ppl got the male one, I supposed to get the male one but then the Nuris went first so in the end I got the female..
The male one more friendly..
Anyways, the dentist ask me if I want put braces anot..
Then I say I DUNNO
Then go home then go ask mah
But in case just take the form..
So, at the end of recess went to take.
Then inside got sec 3 ppl..
Then must wait mahh
So, i wait, then got this malay girl, keep on staring at me
Like she very angry with me like that
I dont understand why ppl must stare at me..
I seriously hate it when ppl stare at me for no reason...
I want punch her ahhh:@
Anyways, got the form, went for sci class, then blah blah blah
Eng, blah blah blah, went to JP cuz Eunice and Li Pin going to buy Noah bday present..
So, I pei them, after they buy le, I went home, then went to the coffee shop with my father, blah blah blah
So, yeah.. That's all..
Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: