5:50 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Yesterday never on cuz I slept then after I wake up need to do hw..
SO never online/post
Anyways, yesterday was Tuesday..
Eunice brought Monday things
She also wear PE
LOL
Then blah blah blah
CME project need to do the beach cleaning thingy..
Then need pics..
So, me, Eunice, Li Pin and Reshveny planning to go to East Coast Park to do it and PLAY of coz^^
Then the eng project..
DIE DIE ME LAHH
We needed to re-do
So, my grp planned to go to the NLB go do..
Then the Rai Han never go..
So, was only me, Mei Ling and Ru Qi
Then we sat beside this guy..
Then he was friendly:D
He asked us what we were doing.. and that the paper was very big (majong paper)
And blah blah blah
Then we do do do
Did not do so much.
Then Mei Ling went home..
I went to buy cheesy hotdog:D
Then need to wait..
So, i waited..
Then Ru Qi also buy'-'
She say it's nice.. LOL
It is nice Xd
Then I went to take 241..
So then I sat down..
Then got this big guy (no offence)
Then he sat beside me..
The moment he sat down beside me, I felt so small><"
Then his face went in front of my face, and he locked his eyes into mine
And it was like so damn scary..
I thought what siaa
Like he want to molest me or whatever...
Then of coz I was scared like mad
So, I prayed that he would get off before i would..
But, I got off before he did..
Then he know he very big, he should like, let me go out..
But then he never move one..
SO I had to like "push" his leg away..
And, the end.. My horror of that MAN was over..
Then went home, was damn tired..
Went to rest, in the end fell asleep
Woke up.. blah blah blah
My bathroom light spoil, then I had to shower in the dark..
I only had one torchlight shinning... And it was scary
So, blah blah blah..

Today, woke up late!!!
OMG!
Heng Eunice call me!!
Not I would have still been sleeping and not attend sch..
TY Eunice:DDD
Then I chiong to get ready and went to sch..
Then reached, saw Tasha!!!
She late with me:D
So, yeah, went to the indoor sports hall to do the hip hop thingy..
Then funny siaa
LOL!
But, to me it wasn't really what I called hip hop..
><"
Then finish liao, went to change, blah blah blah
Then blah blah blah...
Then recess, ate chicken chop..
Then SCIENCE!!!
BEST SCI LESSON EVER!!!
Teacher took us to the computer lab..
Then blah blah blah
Then the mind map, I accidentally gave teacher the wrong email><"
I missed the letter Y==
Then I went to sit with LP
Then the whole class chat siaa
Then the boys went to spam==
LOL
SUPER FUN SIAA!!!:D
Then eng, YAY!!!!
Ms Ow never come!
Then when the Ms Lim told us that ms Ow never come, the whole class was so damn happy
I didn't know how much our class "hated" Ms Ow..
LOL
Then yeah, after sch, went to stay back with Mei Ling:D
Went to do the mind map..
We did quite alot..:D
Then the Rai Han horh, WALAO EHH
Our agreeable character the mind map we do one, then go tear it==
Then me and Mei Ling dont like him..
He every time say ppl, and he never contribute anything.
He only keep on playing with the Azim..
==
Haiz....
So, yeah...
That's all.. I guess..
Ciaos:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: