6:30 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Salutations ppl:D
Audition cant patch AGAIN
KNS :@
Today chatted with Eunice, then she late reply, then.. she offline==
Also dunno what happen'-'
I slept like 14 hrs?? AWESOME~
So, if I slept at 12, I woke up at 4:)
If I slept at 11, I woke up at 3:D
If I slept at 1, I woke up at 5^^
LOL
Today actually wanted to go to popular buy stationary and my art materials which were being stolen or lostT.T
But I woke up late:D
So, tmr going^^
Most prob later eating macs:D
Cuz I always eat every Sat, used to be every thurs but then change le:D
I wonder what show they going to replace Boys Over Flowers since it ended last week):
Hopefully its a nice show that I can watch^^
Fell in love with Jay Sean song, 2012 XD
Damn nice lahh... :)
Go youtube seach^^
Bottles poppin till we cant stand..
We keep it rockin till 6 am..
New York to London over to Japan,
Turn it up, turn it up, mash it up..
LOL XD
I am singing it RIGHT NOW
Of coz,by the time you read this, I wont be
XD
Grrr, seriously hate those type of people who ask rdm girls on the internet to give them their nude==
I have been asked that like 5 times!!!??
FUCK THEM LAHH
>:@
I dont understand why they want see==
See themselves lahh!! See others for what!?
KNS lah them
Anyways, was just trying to make a point there..:D
Monday got maths test, then thurs got mt mock test):
Hope I dont fail!!!
No no no no no!!!
I WONT FAIL!
I WILL PASS!!
YEHA, I WILL PASS!!!
XD
No, but seriously, I will pass^^
LOL
So, yeha, that's all for todae :D
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: