4:52 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey got alot of things to post today^^
Firstly, a few days ago, after school, I normal take bus ***
Then I wanted take double Decker not single Decker very packed...
Then when the bus came, the people who wanted to get on it, stood up and waved...
BUT!!!
The driver never see us and just drove away..
DROVE AWAY..
Like he totally IGNORED us!!! :@
We waited a total of MORE THEN 30MIN!!!
That stupid bus driver la!!
Some more hor, I saw the driver wearing SUNGLASSES...
He did not even bother to turn to the bus stop...
Just like driving straight..
KNS><
Another thing is my friends named Jean,
She joined GB for her CCA.
The next day after her interview, she told me that SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE SEC ONE WHO JOINED GB!!!
I was like OMG!!!
Haha^^But very LOL right??=.=
Then today hor got another Science test..
Then teacher blah blah blah..
One person make one small little noise,
teacher SHUT UP!!!
Another person make a noise...
teacher SHUT UP!!!
Not even less then half a second,
teacher, YOU WASTE ALOT OF MY TIME YOU KNOW!
Grrrr..... I really hor..... HMPH!
Then teacher also vandalise Eunice science book and say that her book got DOG EARS...
So yah..
Got TONS MORE but not gonna say it...
Ciao(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: