1:38 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today is the first day of school!
Damn nice sia!!
I was so happy^^
My class is 1B and our classroom is on the first floor..
Which is also quite near the garden..
So after recess, i saw, a centipede, small snail shells, and a jumping spider!!!
It was DISGUSTING!
Plus, all of them were at the back of the classroom which is where I am sitting!!
Ewwww!
My partner, name is Izzah,
Believe it or not, we became friends from the centipede...
She told me about it and then we became friends^^
Sadly, the centipede died...
She stepped it-.-''
But never mind, I already met a new friend^^
During recess, me Eunice and Tasha did not eat cause we don't know what they sell..
So we only bought drinks..
Then the class only have 30 people...
10 less than our Primary School...
So our class discussed about the roles all that...
Like the moniter all that..
So, I had two roles...
I was the Pupil Manager and the Art Rap...
The task quite easy ba..
Then on 6th Jan, going to Sentosa with the class(:
Our Orientation outing...
Tomorrow is my Orientation already^^
Then the last day have camp fire^^
After school, me and Eunice went to buy something and eat.
We bought our food from store no. 2
It sells Japanese food...
I bought Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce..
Nice (:
Costs $2...
Tomorrow also gonna buy that^^
Hehe^^
Ok...
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: