2:42 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Sorry so long never post..
I like maths now^^
Hehe
My school is awesome^^
I LOVE it(:
Anyways,
yesterday was the school open house..
I joined Home Econ Club..
Learn how to cook^^
Then after that went Geylang with my mum to get a free camera..
Then there we also went shopping(:
I bought my clothes there for Chinese New Year^^
Together the top and bottom match PERFECTLY
Haha^^
Gonna wear it on Chinese New Year..
So today went temple pray...
After that went to Science Center there the Sakura eat..
Then suddenly got super pain stomach ache..
Not that type where you go toilet can liao..
I did not feel like going to the toilet..
Then I just sit down there with my super pain stomach ache...
Then went home, lay on the bed for awhile can le^^
No more stomach ache..
Then went Pioneer Mall with my mum go buy food etc;
Then suddenly got stomach ache again..
Then went toilet, kanna diarrhea><
Then went home.,.
Eat then now I am typing here^^
LOL
Tmr going to have PE^^
Woo Hoo!
Haha(:
Very long never play audi liao..
Going to go play now and hopefully can level up^^
Ciao^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: