5:53 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today got Science Quiz..
Need to draw the apparatus..
Teacher say need to draw PERFECTLY...
WHO CAN DRAW UNTIL SO PERFECT!?
TEACHER DRAW ALSO NOT PERFECT LO!
So I confirm get one wrong cuz I drew the measuring thing at the opposite side unless teacher accept:P
But it was not PERFECT so should be wrong ba..
Then we tried lighting up the Bunsen Burner..
A little bit fun...
Today reach home I read story book..
Read till FALL ASLEEP...
one hour later woke up..
Just now played audi...
Earn until one million dens le!
EUNICE, I HAVE ONE MILLIONS DENS LIAO!!!
Hehe><
I wan earn till 2 million so that when I buy finish all my clothes etc; , can still have an extra of one million dens><
Haha..
See first ba
HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: