4:18 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday after posting, I went play Audi.
Straight away hor, when I log in, got one thing pop up and say:
"***** has sent a breakup request"
Not gonna type the name there..
Then kanna break up-.-''
Haha..
Today home econs, we did soo many quizes and tests..
Finally we did something..
We made FRUIT JUICE
It consist of Carrot, Celery, Orange and Apple..
Ok ok la...
The taste of the Celery very Strong..
Then after drinking it hor, Eunice kanna Stomach Ache...
Then I kanna Stomach Burn...
Too healthy till stomach Cannot Take It Liao..
Haha^^
Hopefully next week can Cook something><
Tomorrow is my First Day of my Home Econ Club CCA...
Very excited^^
Plus tomorrow got Music...
And PE!!!
WOO HOO!
Tomorrow also got Science quiz...
SOB!
Haiz..
I going study Science for tomorrow quiz liaos..
Ciaos^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: