4:20 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday was the Campfire..
As it was raining yesterday before the campfire and during the campfire, we had our Campfire in the Hall...
We had an IMAGINARY fire
Then they turned off all the lights in the hall for awhile, super dark like what we should be doing outside^^
Damn nice sia!!
Sadly, they turned it back on...
Never mind...^^
Then I had to do the LIMBO><
So at the chest or stomach there i so called died..
Then went back to my class.
Then watch other people limbo....
Then after that our class went to cheer^^
I LOVED the CHEERS the MOST^^
These are the cheers we did:
Okay cheer
Introduce yourself cheer
Macho and Sexy cheer
Arugan cheer
Champion cheer
Hakka Cheer
Sooo gonna miss the cheers
That was so far the best day of my Secondary school life><
LOL!
I'm gonna miss all my CJ's...
Haizz..
Anyways, I already know all of my classmates and have been talking to them already^^
Haha(:
Yesterday also SCREAM like SIAO
Kanna sore throat-.-''
But still, i LOVED yesterday!!
Today, went JP with Eunice and Siti went arcade to play..
Then went Central Park then suddenly rain-.-''
Then rain super heavy..
Then we ran to the shelter.
Fun sia^^
Haha..
We got wet.. DUH!
Haha^^
Then went eat hokken noodle $4
Ok Ok la..
Haha(:
SO, cant wait to see all my new friends on Monday^^
Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: