1:57 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Today at school, cooked Macaroni Soup.
After school, it was raining like SIAO!!
Then me and Eunice had to share one small umbrella.
When we reached the shelter nearby, got these two students came and said that they wanted to lend my umbrella..
So I followed the girl to the school gate there..
Then came back then the other person said to forget it then he ran to school...
Then we continue our way to the bus stop..
Then luckily we reached in time to board the bus...
Sat down then just chat..
When reach JP, Eunice went to get a plastic bag to put her food
Then went to buy hair clips all that..
Then I went home..
Sadly, the Macaroni Soup spill onto my apron and cap sia...
Then I ate my food with no soup..
So sad loh..
Then I washed my apron and cap..
Now still drying...
Sianzz...
I going go play Audi le^^
Ciao^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: