3:32 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Yo!!
Since 100 posts are over, must change the way I start the post!!
Haha :D
Okays,
Today is Sunday, my brother came back today from his camp..
Currently, now, 6.05pm he is sleeping, ON THE FLOOR==
I ask him to wake up go to bed and sleep, he reply me, why cannot sleep on the floor?
Floor so cooling, then the bed so hot...
And then he continue sleeping==
Haiz, never mind lo, he want sleep on the floor let him sleep on the floor =p
LOL
Today, nothing much had happened....
So, dunno what I am gonna do now..
Msged Eunice telling her that I now online, so, waiting for her to online
Hopefully she will on soon..
Lonely '-'
Haha
'-' <---- cute face XD
LOL
I should stop it now '-'
Okay, NOW!!!
=s
LOL
I crazy le XD
Haha
okays, nothing to do le,
so, now gonna take pic and edit it ^^
---------------------------------------------Processing------------------------------------------------------



Very bored lah....'-' HEHE!! That cute face again>_<"


I kinda look cute in this photo><"
'-'   '-'   '-'   '-'
Haha XD
Okays, that's all
Ciaos!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: