12:51 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey^^
Yesterday went to school late..
As in only for the parent meeting
Then went there, no one in the classroom..
Then went in, teacher still chatting on the phone..
Then me and my mother was like just waiting for teacher to finish talking'-'
Then she finish talking..
Blah Blah Blah...
Then went home..
Mama went to buy food..
Ate it, watch TV
Then brother came home..
He went to sleep..
Then me and my mother went to JP
Walk walk..
Saw a new type of present I can buy for Ms wai:DDDD
But then I dunno how much it costs...
SO, tmr see first lohs
Then mama help me to buy headbands:DDD
Ty mama <3
Haha
Then went home, cut bangs!!!!
Actually first cut one is till the eye brows one..
Then like, very fast grow mah, then i ask my mama to cut shorter a little bit..
Regret it~
Then I now web cam with Eunice, she say I look like Santa Claus!!!
T.T
I look extremely weird..
T.T
Then tmr dunno if I going to put down my fringe..
Too weird le T.T
haiz...
 Today, nothing much going on..
My brother today left for Bintan..( i dunno how to spell)
Like that only...


Ciaos

You Might Also Like

0 comments: