8:13 AM Sweetie Girl 0 Comments

Hey!!
Almost been a year since ive blogged..
Quite bored now, so decided to blog :)
So, its 2013, im in sec 3 and not enjoying it ):
Its stressful and the seniors are going to step down after the june holidays ):
CCA, ICONs wont be fun anymore ):
Got back results for MYE a few days ago..
Failed my chinese :O got a D7
Hopefully my chinese will improve! And i'll be able to pass my chinese :D

I really want a dog ):

In about 9 days time will be going OBS (Outward Bounds Singapore) for 5 days..
Its like a camp that challenges us and we'll be sleeping in tents!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?
We'll be trekking, cooking our own meal and doing kayaking and other cool things!! :D
Quite excited!!
And on the 8th of june will be going to Playmax :D A funfair event where we can play, shop, EAT, relax etc :D
And we get a free paper wallet :D hehehe
Hope the event will be fun :D

5th of June will be making my IC and my last lesson of AEM ):
AEM is like some course at ngee ann poly for 10 weeks (1 lesson per week)
Its quite fun actually, because of the friends there.. and the free food we get!!
Im gonna miss AEM cuz its like having a different class and environment :(
Gonna miss the fun, laughs and of coz the activities we did there :/
As for my IC... :O
My photo is just... horrible.. hoping that i can retake my photo...
Its really really terrible..
Haiz... hahahaha it makes me laugh at the same time though xD

Hahaha okay i have nothing much to say now :/
Goodbye!! Hope to blog soon!
Ciaos :3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: